- Early Years Teacher
- Full time, immediate start
- North London
Horizon Teachers are looking for an enthusiastic EYFS teacher to work with one of our very popular North London schools. The school has been rated Outstanding' by Ofsted and provide a stimulating and well resourced environment where children can flourish. The quality of provision, both inside and outside, is exceptional.
Early Years Teacher
- Experience in teaching in EYFS/KS1 Class
- Creating a welcoming classroom environment
- Make learning fun and engaging
-Supporting the pupils with their core subjects
Why would you want to work with us at Horizon Teachers?
- A team of specialist education consultants with many years of experience and including many ex-teachers.
- We will work with your existing Payroll Company upon request.
- Earn up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals.
- We are one of the highest rated agencies with 4.8* Google rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London, the South East, the Midlands and the North of England. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.