£21,000 - £27,000 per annum
We are seeking future recruiting superstars to join our team at Horizon Teachers!
Come along and join our Recruitment Assessment Day on 18th July
* Start Date: September 2019
* £21k - £24k salary (+ bonus) Resourcer
* £22k-27k salary (+ commission) Trainee Consultant
* See full package details including benefits below
Closing Date for applications 11th July
Are you a Graduate seeking an entry level role in recruitment? Or perhaps you're a junior recruiter with 6-12 months experience working within a different market sector, but keen to switch to education? Maybe you are a Teacher, or Teaching Assistant looking for a change of direction, or you're a proven Sales Professional keen on pursuing a recruitment career? In any scenario, if you have some experience of working to targets in a sales environment and you are passionate about the education sector, then we want to hear from you.
* Start date September 2019
* Positions available to join the Primary Team and the Special Educational Needs & Disabilities (SEND) Team
* The roles on the Primary Team will involve recruiting into permanent, long-term and short-term primary teaching jobs across London and the South East, including opportunities for graduates and NQTs.
* We work with a range of Ofsted rated 'Good' and 'Outstanding' state and independent schools, along with academies.
* The role on the SEND Team will involve recruiting into the full range of special schools to include complex needs schools, SEBD schools, pupil referral units, hospital schools, prison schools and SEN provisions within mainstream primary and secondary schools.
* Recruiting SEN Teachers and Support Staff to work on daily, long-term and permanent roles assisting children with special educational needs, across London and the South East
* These opportunities are challenging, varied and fast paced
* Full training and on-going development offered; a combination of on the job, workshop based and offsite courses
* Joining a team culture which is fun, collaborative, forward thinking and commercially savvy. Based in a unique, bright, vibrant open space office in the heart of the City.
* Ideally some knowledge of the education sector
* Sales or recruitment experience is a bonus
* Enthusiastic and passionate about the education sector and enhancing children's education
* Driven , money motivated and looking for a long term career move
The Assessment Day:
* To be held at our offices in Monument, 8.30am - 3.00pm on 18th July
* Come along with other potential Resourcers and Trainee Recruiters to join in a group activity based, fun assessment day
* Interact with and get to know the team, with plenty of time throughout the day to ask questions and get a great insight into education recruitment and what it is really like to work at Horizon Teachers
* It is a great opportunity to get to know some of your potential future team mates; the successful applicants from the Assessment Day will all start on the Horizon Teachers Recruiter Training Programme together in September
* Benefit from having a 1 day only interview with job offers for Resourcers and Trainee Recruitment Consultant roles to go out on the same day
* Spend a full day in the Horizon Teachers working environment and get a great understanding of our company values and culture
We value our team above all else and as such we reward them in as many ways as we can!
In addition to annual salaries the package also includes:
Termly bonuses paid to Resourcers, uncapped monthly commission riding up to 25% paid to Trainee Recruitment Consultants
Benefits include: healthcare, gym membership, up to 35 days holidays, flexible working shifts, 5 hour shifts outside term time, the option to work from home monthly, iPhone 7, Laptop, free breakfast and a 1/2 day out with the entire company every half term and end of term