Work for Us
We are a business that places professionalism and integrity at the heart of everything we do. We hire like-minded, ambitious individuals with ethics aligned to our own. Our staff come from a variety of backgrounds and all bring their own expertise, professionalism and above all personality to their role. If you are articulate, driven and ambitious then we would like to hear from you!
What we offer
- Highly competitive basic salaries and excellent, achievable commission structure. Regular salary reviews and uplifts offered based on hitting desk revenue milestones and promotion.
- Flexible working shift patterns, with 5 hour shifts during school holidays and up to 35 days annual leave.
- Extensive benefits including private health insurance, gym membership, the option to work from home once a month and more!
We are investors in our staff...
- Full on-the-job relevant and detailed induction
- Structured career progression routes through the business at every level
- Excellent in-house training and ongoing coaching
- Regular competitions and prizes/bonuses
- Staff social events and team-building days out
- Great working atmosphere!
Please have a look at the vacancies listed below and email us or call 0207 444 0009 to discuss the opportunities we may have for you here.