£17,000 - £18,000 per annum
• Immediate start
• Permanent role
• £17,000 – £18,000
Are you a recent graduate looking to gain experience in a Secondary School?
Are you looking for a new challenge in a role that has the potential to be exceptionally rewarding?
Have you just graduated and are you looking for the first step to becoming a teacher?
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join a vibrant school in Lewisham as a Cover Supervisor on a full-time, permanent basis. This is a warm and welcoming school that values its staff highly and they are keen to hire as soon as possible. The role is ideal for those that have a keen interest in working in a Secondary School as a Cover Supervisor and for those looking to gain valuable experience. This could be your first step in a school to becoming a teacher.
The role will require you to:
• Supervise pupils as they complete work set for them due to teacher absence.
• Support pupils as they complete their work.
• Take part in training if required.
The ideal candidate must:
• Ideally be a graduate.
• Ideally have experience of working with 11-16 year olds in a classroom environment.
• Be enthusiastic about working with children and have a positive approach.
• Be compassionate to the needs and requirements of the children.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.