Salary up to £27,000 + an attractive benefits package
We are seeking future recruiting superstars to join our team at Horizon Teachers!
Come along and join our Recruitment Assessment Day on 12th July
Start Date: September 2018
Salary: £22k-27k trainee, Consultant to £33k + commission (see full package details below)
Closing Date for applications 5th July
Are you a Teacher, or Teaching Assistant looking for a change of direction? Or a Graduate seeking an entry level role in recruitment? Or perhaps you are a proven Sales Professional keen on pursuing a recruitment career? In any scenario, if you have some experience of working to targets in a sales environment and you are passionate about the education sector, then we want to hear from you.
* Start date September 2018
* Positions available to join the Secondary, Primary and Special Educational Needs Teams
* The role on the Primary and Secondary Teams will involve recruiting into permanent, long-term and short-term secondary teaching jobs across London and the South East, including opportunities for graduates and NQTs.
* We work with a range of Ofsted rated 'Good' and 'Outstanding' state and independent schools, along with academies.
* The role on the SEN Team will involve recruiting into the full range of special schools to include complex needs schools, SEBD schools, pupil referral units, hospital schools, prison schools and SEN provisions within mainstream primary and secondary schools.
* Recruiting SEN Teachers and Support Staff to work in daily, long-term and permanent roles assisting children with special educational needs, across London and the South East
* These opportunites are challenging, varied and fast paced
* Full training and ongoing development offered; a combination of on the job, workshop based and offsite courses
* Joining a Team culture which is fun, collaborative, forward thinking and commercially savvy. Based in a unique, bright, vibrant open space office in the heart of the City.
* Ideally some knowledge of the education sector
* Sales or recruitment experience is a bonus
* Enthusiastic and passionate about the education sector and enhancing children's education
* Driven, money motivated and looking for a long term career move
The Assessment Day:
* To be held at our offices in Monument, 8.30am - 3.30pm on 12th July
* Come along with other potential Trainee Recruiters and join in a group activity based, fun assessment day