If you are graduating in 2020 and have the passion and drive to work in an outstanding Secondary school Horizon Teachers has the role for you. The role of Year Leader will allow you to work with pupils, link with parents and make a real difference to the lives of Secondary School pupils. You will mentor pupils through their school year, provide pastoral support and be a role model.
Horizon Teachers is working with this Outstanding Secondary School in North West London who is looking to employ graduates to work within the school as year leaders. The school require multiple individuals for this year leader role. The role would be an outstanding opportunity for passionate individuals to join one of London's best schools. The school are looking for Graduates of all subjects, Degrees in English, Maths, Science, Geography would be desirable but the school would love to hear from anyone with a passion for Education. This role is a permanent position with outstanding training on offer for you to progress to become a teacher in the future if desired. This is an outstanding role in an outstanding Secondary School. You will be working with some of the best students in London and will be able to pass on your knowledge to them.
Why this role?
• As a Year Leader you will work with one entire year group..
• You will support students through their academic journey and also in their school lives.
• You will be a key link between the school and the parents of pupils.
• You will have a direct impact upon the pupils progression.
• You will experience daily life in a school which would prepare you for a career in education.
• You will be enthusing students every day
• Working in a permanent position with an excellent salary starting between £21,000 and £24,000
• You will be provided with excellent training and development throughout the year.
Why this school?
The school is an outstanding school with an excellent reputation in the local area and also across London and the UK. It is known to be one of the top performing schools not only in London but in the UK. The school invest in all staff and you will be working alongside some of London's best teachers. The School delivers GCSE, BTEC and A Level so the school will be looking for graduates with a history of strong academic results. The school are looking for a Graduate who are graduating this year.
What the school are looking for;
• Academic individuals who are able to motivate pupils
• Motivated and dynamic individuals looking for a role where they can pass on their knowledge.
• Someone with the desire to progress in education and possibly become a teacher in the future.
Why work with Horizon Teachers?
• We will assist you in every step of the process from application to appointment.
• We know the school, we know what they are looking for and we will be able to give you tips to succeed.
• We provide continued support throughout your time at the school and beyond.
Please apply ASAP, the school will be looking to do Skype interviews in the coming weeks.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.