Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant
- Wandsworth, South West London (Putney area)
- Mainstream Primary school
- Full Time- 5 days a week Mon-Fri
- 1 year contract starting March 2020
We are working with a school who require a Teaching Assistant to support upper KS2.
About the role:
You will be supporting children across the curriculum,
Mainly supporting the whole class but may take responsibility to support children with additional needs on a one to one basis.
Being a positive role model and motivating and encouraging pupils
Helping with school events, trips and activities
About the school:
• A 2 form entry, established primary school with a strong leadership team
• Vibrant multi- cultural school with a goal to deliver a broad and rich curriculum to its children and provide them with opportunities to explore, enquire and reflect.
• You will be joining a friendly, established team who love to give children confidence to learn and be the best they can.
• Well-resourced and committed to providing the best learning environment to children, this is a modern school
you may be an experienced teaching assistant or a graduate with a desire to work in schools.
• A calm, kind and dedicated approach is required as well as a 'can do' attitude
• Strong behaviour management skills
• Ability to follow instruction and use initiative as you may be working alone at times.
• Good communication is essential,
• Have a good understanding of how children learn and any experience in a similar role would be a huge advantage.
In return you can expect a competitive rate of pay via your chosen payment method (PAYE or Umbrella company)
Continuous training and development opportunities
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV or call 0207 444 0009 to speak to Umar
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.