An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced upper KS2 Teacher to join an Islamic Faith Primary School in East London.
The school welcome staff and children from all faiths, and none. You will not need to have an in depth knowledge of the Islamic faith, but to be respectful of the ethos.
There are some excellent benefits available, including:
• 20% PPA time
• 3 additional days of PPA per year (taken off site)
• Friday afternoon PPA time (taken off site)
• Smaller class sizes, with the 3 form entry being split into 4
• Health insurance
• TLR for English or Maths available
ABOUT THE SCHOOL:
• 3 form entry school with experienced colleagues who value teamwork
• Very well behaved and high achieving children within your class
• A happy working atmosphere
• Based in East London, close to a train station on the London Overground
• Inner London salary
• Excellent CPD, opportunities for progression and additional responsibilities
• Supportive Senior Leadership Team
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you will be a qualified Primary Teacher, with QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) and a good knowledge of the curriculum for KS2.
The Headteacher would love to invite Teachers to the school for an initial chat and tour of the school to establish if this is the role and school for you!
This can be arranged either during the school day or in the evenings, to suit your current commitments.
Contact Louise at Horizon Teachers if you would like to visit this school!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.