We are looking for a passionate and inspiring Primary Teacher, to work in a Year 6 class for 1 term.
The school is based in a fantastic location, within easy reach of Kings Cross station.
What the school can offer you:
• A class of children with excellent behaviour who want to succeed
• A tight knit staff team who work well together and offer lots of support
• Supportive and approachable leadership team
• An open and honest environment where staff are encouraged to share ideas to make changes and improvements to school life
• A track record of providing excellent training and development opportunities
The Headteacher is open to applications from NQTs and experienced Teachers. Prior experience of teaching in Year 6 is not essential, and plenty of support will be given if you have not taught within this age range before.
The ideal Teacher for this role will be:
• A strong NQT, or an experienced Teacher
• Experience of teaching the UK curriculum (via placements or previous roles)
• A good team player
• High expectations of children and a desire to support them to succeed
If you are looking for some short term work, until December 2018, this could be an ideal opportunity for you. Similarly, there could be the option of you continuing for the whole academic year, if you are available and interested.
Submit your CV online today, or contact Louise at Horizon Teachers to be considered for this opportunity.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.