A large Primary School in North West London are seeking a fully qualified Year 5 to join the team. The position is part time and is to start as immediately as possible.
Due to a member of staff returning from maternity leave, they are looking for an outstanding teacher to work 3 days per week (Wednesday - Friday) starting from January 2019.
The school have retained their Outstanding Ofsted Inspection with a particular highlight on the positive results from pupils in KS2. The school is a modern build with amazing facilities, vibrant and supportive.
To work in this interesting role you will need:
• Qualified Teacher Status (or equivalent certification to teach)
• To be Primary trained or have taught in a Primary school before
• To be adaptable with good communication skills and strong behaviour management
• A creative approach when planning and delivering lessons
• The ability to work alongside and in cooperation with other professionals
• Resilience, patience and a positive outlook
• To work well within a team and be able to support those around you
The leadership team are very supportive and offer ongoing coaching and development for their teachers and support staff. They grew their deputy headteacher and phase leaders themselves.
They have described the school as A happy place to work, we are working together to educate our children to the best of our ability
Apply now! To find out more about this position or any other roles please call Reece on 0207 444 0009.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.