An exciting opportunity has arisen for a KS2 at a lovely school based in Ealing. You will find yourself working within a well-equipped Junior department. The school are very proud of their high retention of staff and the friendly and welcoming atmosphere that is evident when you enter the building. They are looking for the right person to deliver the highest standard of professionalism and care and provide young children with a stimulating, nurturing and safe environment. The role at the school is starting after Easter and has the potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
The school benefits from plenty of green space, is only a short walk from the local Overground station and it is serviced by some of London's major bus routes. We have always had fantastic feedback about the school from any teachers who have worked there on short and long term supply. The school is part of a diverse local community and welcomes applications from teachers of all faiths and backgrounds.
What can the school offer you?
* A welcoming and supportive leadership team who will help you integrate into the school community.
* A school in which the children's behaviour is excellent
* The chance to become part of an already successful and established Early Years Team
* Long term opportunities for successful applicants
What are the expectation?
* Clear and professional communication skills
* Latest knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
* Experience working within KS2
* Excellent organisational skills
* A teacher with or working towards QTS
To apply please submit your CV and Paul will be in touch shortly.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.