An exciting opportunity is newly available at a Primary School in Ealing, due to the school accepting a late resignation from one of their Teachers.
They are looking to appoint a Year 4 Teacher, to work alongside a very experienced member of staff who can provide outstanding support to anyone in the early stages of their teaching career. The Headteacher is keen to hear from NQTs or experienced Teachers alike.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL:
• 2 forms of entry
• PPA time is taken as a team with your year group partner
• Specialist Music and PE Teachers take your class during your PPA time
• Brand new classrooms with excellent resources
• Excellent facilities and outdoor space - Including a large school field, a pond and a kitchen for the children to use
• Plenty of parking available, and good transport links nearby
If you are an NQT or an experienced Primary Teacher looking to join a warm, community feel Primary School, get in touch to find out more.
The Headteacher welcomes visits to the school and would be very pleased to show you around and answer any questions you may have, before you commit to attending an interview.
If this sounds of interest, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Louise at Horizon Teachers, or apply for this position online today.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.