Horizon Teachers are assisting a Hillingdon school in their search for a Year 4 Teacher. The position is to start in April until at least end of the academic year.
If you are an experienced educator looking to broaden your range of experience, this could be the role for you.
Are you the right person for the role?
- Passionate and motivated to shape young minds and provide unparalleled support.
- Experienced Primary teacher to teach in Key Stage 2.
- Keen to develop and share best practice.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must hold QTS
Why work for Horizon Teachers?
- Horizon Teachers can give you exposure to various positions in education!
- We are one of the best rated agencies in London with 4.8 stars on Google!
- We offer complete management of the whole process from start to finish no lengthy application forms!
Here is an example of what our teachers say about us:
Hi everyone, my experience with Horizon team have been excellent since day one. They were super helpful in finding me suitable positions. They listened & considered what days & timings I wanted.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.