• Year 3 Teacher
• September Start
• Full Time, Long Term Role
This school supports learners who have experienced difficulties with their learning and behaviour, and encourages them to work to their full potential. The school is believes that every child deserves a second chance and every member of staff works hard to motivate learners to become successful in all parts of life.
The school are looking for an experienced, qualified teacher who is enthusiastic about providing the very best support and education to pupils. You will be working across the year groups in both KS1 and KS2. You will deliver lessons alongside the broad and inclusive curriculum that is taught at the school. The role will begin in September 2019 go on until the end of the academic year, with a chance to continue on from the next academic year.
To apply for this role you must:
• Be a qualified Primary School Teacher
• Have an enhanced DBS
• Be able to commit long term from September 2019
Why work with us?
• A warm and friendly consultancy who specialise in both the Primary and Secondary Education sector
• We can help you find permanent, long-term and flexible roles in the Education sector.
• The opportunity to provide excellent teaching and enhance children's learning.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
No jobs found