A warm and friendly school based in Southwark with fantastic transport links is looking for a Year 3 teacher to start in September 2018. The school are able to offer the right candidate a permanent contract following a short paid trial period. The class are enthusiastic about learning and the head teacher commented that they were a pleasure to teach'.
Horizon Teachers have worked with this school since 2010, and have consistently received excellent feedback from permanent and temporary members of staff. Teachers visiting the school have often commented on the community feel and friendly welcome they have received.
What the school can offer you:
- A caring and supportive whole school community which is culturally diverse and inclusive
- Well behaved students who are keen to learn
- Excellent CPD and a proven track record of supporting Teachers into Leadership roles
- The chance to work with a highly motivated and successful team of staff
- Long standing and experienced Senior Leadership Team
What the school are looking for:
- A passionate and committed teacher
- A teacher who is keen to fully immerse themselves within the school community
- Ideally has KS2 experience but not essential
-Applications from NQTs welcome and induction will be supported
- QTS status and the right to work in the UK
If you are an NQT or an experienced teacher who is looking for a change of scenery or would like join a school that will support your career development, please get in touch with your CV and I will be in touch shortly. Paul Horizon Teachers.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.