The Headteacher of an Outstanding Primary School in Hackney are looking for an experienced Key Stage 1 Teacher to join as part of a job share with their Year 2 Teacher.
With part time positions sometimes being difficult to come by, we are expecting that this role will be very popular, so early application is encouraged!
The position will be to work for 3 days per week, with 1 of the days being a handover day with the job share partner Teacher.
This position is to start in September, however, they could look at a start date during the summer term if you are available sooner.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL:
• 3 form entry school with experienced colleagues who value teamwork
• Very well behaved and high achieving children within your class
• Opportunities for development, with the leadership being keen to support Teachers to promotion
• A happy working atmosphere
• An experienced Teacher with a good knowledge of the curriculum in KS1
• Excellent ability to work as part of a team alongside your job share partner
• Able to demonstrate excellent reliability and commitment
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please get in touch or apply for this position online today
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.