Year 2 Class Teacher
* Mainstream Primary school
* Full time
* January 2020 start
* Open to NQTs
We are looking for a dynamic outstanding Primary School Teacher for a Year 2 class.
• Are you passionate about making a difference and inspiring to young people?
• Do you want to teach bright pupils in a diverse school?
• Does a large 3 form entry school appeal to you, where you are supported by partner teachers and SLT?
• Do you have an enthusiastic and positive approach to teaching and learning, as well as the ability to build up strong relationships with staff and pupils?
• Would you benefit from a long term supply contract? With the prospect of becoming permanent in September.
A vibrant community mixed Primary school. Rrated OFSTED Good in The Borough of Enfield is looking to appoint a teacher for a class teaching role to start in January 2020.
The school are looking for a qualified teacher with recent and relevant teaching experience with a clear understanding of the curriculum.
The school is well connected by public transport and is easily accessible from Finsbury Park.
The ideal Teaching applicant will:
• Be approachable, engaging and encouraging to the students
• Hold QTS or be loloking to complete your NQT induction.
• Uphold the safeguarding of all students to the school's policy and to the highest standard required.
• Work well independently and as part of a team
• Be committed to a high standard of marking and planning
• Possess a keenness for further development and training
The school are looking for a teacher to start in January 2020.
This role will provide the successful candidate with a fantastic and unique career experience and the opportunity to work with like-minded colleagues in a fantastic, well regarded school with lovely children, supportive parents and a positive working environment.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.