A couple of exciting opportunity have arisen at a friendly and welcoming school in Tower Hamlets that is very well known to Horizon Teachers. They are looking for two teachers to work long term in Year 2 and Year 4 from January 2019 to cover maternity leaves. Having worked with the school over a number of years we are able to provide in depth background information for any teacher looking to apply.
The school are looking for teachers with an energetic personality and a passion for teaching. The head of the school is particularly supportive and is keen to find the right teacher to carry on the good work of the current class teachers.
The school is a one form entry school with excellent transport links as it is very close to central London so will be accessible for teachers from all areas of London. The school serves a culturally diverse community and is celebrated as part of both school life and the curriculum.
What the school can offer you:
- A welcoming atmosphere in which creative teachers are able to thrive
- A caring and supportive whole school community which is culturally diverse and inclusive
- Well behaved students who are keen to learn
- The chance to work with a highly motivated and successful team of staff
What the school are looking for:
- A passionate and committed teacher with experience in either Key Stage
- A teacher who is keen to fully immerse themselves within the school community
- A fully qualifies teacher with at least 1 years of teaching experience
- QTS status and the right to work in the UK
To apply please submit your CV and Paul will be in touch shortly.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.