Year 1 Primary Teacher
* Full time long term supply
* Start Jan/Feb 2020
* Choose to be paid by a payroll company or by Horizon Teachers
An Ofsted rated Outstanding Primary School in the London Borough of Wandsworth are looking to appoint a motivated and passionate Class Teacher for their Year 1 class.
The school will offer you:
• A caring and supportive working environment
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• A fantastic building including a gym and swimming pool
• Well behaved children who enjoy coming to school
• Supportive and approachable leadership team who care about the wellbeing of staff
• Warm and friendly colleagues
The school is in a great location, a very short walk from a train station with links via National Rail and the Northern Line.
You will either be an established and experienced KS1 Teacher, or a strong NQT. You will have a good knowledge of the KS1 curriculum, but do not need specific Year 1 experience.
The school are looking for someone to start in February 2020 or sooner if available. If you would like to arrange a meeting & tour of the school, ahead of a formal interview, please contact Umar at Horizon Teachers.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.