A Good' school in Islington is looking to appoint an Upper Key Stage 2 Teacher from September 2018. The school is set in a modern building and has access to a variety of excellent resources. The school has a very strong leadership team that are supportive of staff and ensure that they are given opportunities to progress through their career.
About the role
The school are looking for someone who:
• Works well as part of a team and can collaborate with colleagues
• Is committed to promoting the progression and development of children through their learning
• Can create a stimulating and engaging learning environment
The school can offer you:
• Excellent facilities and resources
• A hard-working team that collaborate and share good practice
• Children that are excellently behaved and enjoy their learning
The school are flexible as to which year group the vacancy is in, although ideally, they would like to appoint someone who has experience of teaching in Year 5 or 6. If this is a role that you would like to apply for, or for any more information, please contact Kwesi at Horizon Teachers.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.