Unqualified Science Teacher
North West London
Fixed Term role leading to permanent role in September 2020
£21,200 - £24,000 per annum starting Salary
Ofsted "Outstanding" School
Are you a Science Graduate with a passion for all areas of Science?
Are you looking about a rewarding career within Secondary School Education?
Are you thinking of becoming a qualified teacher in the future?
Do you want to earn over £21,000 per year with great training and the opportunity for progression?
If you can answer YES to any of the above questions then Horizon Teachers would love to hear from you. We are currently working with an Outstanding Secondary school in North West London who have the role for you as an Unqualified Science Teacher.
Horizon Teachers is working with an Outstanding Secondary School in North West London who is looking to employ a Science graduate to work within the Science team in their School.
This is an outstanding opportunity if you are looking to start a role that leads to becoming a qualified teacher. The role would be to engage with and progress pupils in their learning or Science, you would fulfil the role of an unqualified teacher. The school are looking for an outstanding Science graduate. This role is a fixed term role that would lead to a permanent position and also allow you to progress to become a teacher in the future if desired. This is an outstanding role in an outstanding Secondary School. You will be working with some of the best students in London and will be able to pass on your knowledge to them.
• Unqualified Science Teacher.
• Supporting students in Science lessons as directed by the teachers.
• Working with students in Small groups and on a one to one basis where needed.
• Teaching Science to pupils in year 7 to 13, following session plans and lesson structure as directed by the teacher.
• Enthusing students in Science
• Permanent position with an excellent salary starting above £21,200.
• Excellent training and development for all staff, continued professional development.
The school is an Outstanding Secondary School with an excellent reputation in the local area and also across London and the UK. Results at the school are the highest in the borough and are in the top 1% of non-selective schools in the UK. The School delivers GCSE, BTEC and A Level so the school will be looking for graduates with a history of strong academic results. The school are looking for a Graduate who have graduated in the past two years.
What the school are looking for;
• A Graduate with a degree in Physics, Biology or Chemistry or a related Science degree.
• Motivated and dynamic individual looking for a role where they can pass on their knowledge.
• Someone with the desire to progress in education and possibly become a teacher in the future.
In Return you will receive;
• An excellent starting salary of between £21,000 and £24,000
• A fixed term or permanent contract with the school
• Outstanding training from the school
• The potential to train as a teacher at the school in 2020.
• A great professional working environment.
• Route into teaching through the schools training provider.
Please apply for this position now as the school would like to interview outstanding individuals ASAP.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.