With Teacher training places limited and the best schools training their own teacher this is an excellent Opportunity to join one of the UKs top Secondary Schools.
Horizon Teachers is working with this Outstanding Secondary School in North West London who are looking to employ Russell Group graduates to work within the school as an Unqualified Physics Teacher. The role is a permanent role to start in September 2020.
The role of an Unqualified Physics Teacher is a great step into teaching. You will be playing a key part in progressing pupils in their learning of Physics. The school are looking for Science Graduates with a specialist in Physics the ideal. This role is a permanent position with outstanding training on offer for you to progress to become a teacher with QTS in the future if desired. This is an outstanding role in an outstanding Secondary School. You will be working with some of the best students in London and will be able to pass on your knowledge to them.
• Unqualified Teacher working within the Science department
• Supporting and teaching students in lessons as directed by the teachers.
• Working in class as well as with students in Small groups and on a one to one basis where needed.
• Teaching basic and advanced level subjects to students in KS3, KS4 and KS5.
• Enthusing students in all areas of your subject.
• Permanent position with an excellent salary starting at £22,200.
• Excellent training and development for all staff, continued professional development.
Why this school and department?
The school is an outstanding school with an excellent reputation in the local area and also across London and the UK. Results at the school are the highest in the borough and London
Within Science pupils study separate science and combined science and the sciences are extremely popular choices in the Sixth Form with many pupils going on to study science related courses at university. As a top performing department within the school and country, pupils excel at physics for A-level; in 2019, 90% of our students achieved A*-C grade for A2 Physics and 96% of our students achieved A-E for AS Physics. Overall across the school our A-Level pass rate stands at 100% and 65% of exams were awarded A*-B grades. There is also the possibility of teaching cross-curriculum by also teaching maths across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5.
What the school are looking for;
• Russell group graduates.
• Motivated and dynamic individuals looking for a role where they can pass on their knowledge.
• Someone with the desire to progress in education and possibly become a teacher in the future.
In Return you will receive;
• An excellent starting salary of between £22,000 and £25,000
• A fixed term or permanent contract with the school
• Outstanding training from the school
• The potential to train as a teacher at the school in 2021 or sooner.
• A great professional working environment.
• Route into teaching through the schools training provider.
Please apply for this position now as the school would like to interview outstanding individuals ASAP via video message in the first instance.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
No jobs found