Trainee Maths Teacher
£21,000 - £24,000 per annum
ASAP Start/January 2019
Are you looking for a graduate role that could lead to a teaching position?
Do you want to be a Maths Teacher in the future?
Do you want to earn over £21,000 per year to train to teach?
Do you have a Maths Degree from a Russell Group University?
If yes then Horizon Teachers has the role for you...
Horizon Teachers is working with a large Outstanding School in West London who are looking to employ a graduate to work as a Trainee Maths Teacher. The role is a permanent position with outstanding training on offer to progress onto teaching this would prove a great step into teaching. This is an outstanding role and would lead on to a career in teaching at one of Londons best schools.
• Trainee Maths Teacher working with students in years 7 to 13.
• Teaching Assistant working within the Maths department as well as leading lessons.
• Working with students in class as well as Small groups and on a one to one basis in Maths..
• Permanent position with an excellent salary.
• Excellent training and development for all staff.
The school is an outstanding school with an excellent reputation in the local area and also across London. Results at the school are the highest in the borough and 90% of the students achieved A* - C in 2017. The Maths department have excellent results and are now looking for an additional member of staff who would be able to join as a Trainee teacher.
What the school are looking for;
• A regent Maths Graduate from a Russell Group University.
• A motivated and dynamic individual looking for a role with progression.
• Someone with the desire to progress in education and looking to become a teacher in the future.
In Return you will receive;
• An excellent starting salary of between £21,000 and £24,000
• A fixed term or permanent contract with the school
• Outstanding training from the school
• The potential to be a qualified teacher at the school in 2019.
• A great professional working environment.
• Route into teaching through the schools training provider.
Please apply for this position now as the school would like to interview outstanding individuals ASAP.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.