What we learn with pleasure we never forget - Albert Mercier
Make learning a pleasurable experience for a child with special needs.
We are representing a special needs school for children with moderate learning difficulties in Ealing. The school is looking for a seaching teaching assistant to join them full time, starting in June.
The selected teaching assistant will ideally have experience supporting young people or adults with special needs and have worked as a teaching assistant or support worker supporting children with additional needs.
This will be a full time position and the school can offer you in return excellent training and development along with an excellent rate of pay.
Why Horizon Teachers;
• We always look to pay you the highest possible rate
• You choose to be paid via a payroll company or directly by Horizon
• You can choose whichever payroll company suits you
• If you choose a payroll company then we will uplift your pay to guarantee you are better off
• After 12 weeks we will pay you the permanent equivalent for the job
• (for TAs) We offer free CPD Certified Behaviour Management & Safeguarding Training Sessions
• Please look at our reviews to see from others what it is like to work with us
• We have been helping teachers/TAs find work since 2008
• In our team we have collective experience of working with schools for over 80 years!
Special Needs Teaching Assistant
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.