Mathematics is, in its way, the poetry of logical ideas. Albert Einstein
Why Horizon Teachers?
- 4.7 rating on Google!
- You choose how you are paid and which payroll company you wish to use
- Opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teacher training with a school
- The perfect way to launch your career in education
- Top pay rates and the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks
- Comprehensive induction programmes at our central London office
- Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
- A high-level of support and training
Horizon Teachers is currently working with a well-known Enfield based secondary school who are looking for a dynamic Maths graduate to join them on a long term Basis from September 2020
The school is proud to be known as a high-performing, mixed comprehensive school serving Enfield, they have brand new buildings with the latest facilities surrounded by landscaped outdoor spaces and playing fields.
The school has twice been judged Outstanding' by OFSTED and students at the school outperform students nationally both in terms of attainment and progress.The school is ideally looking for an individual with the following;
- Maths relevant degree
- Have excellent communication skills both written or verbal
- The ability to engage with and inspire young people
- Excellent organisational skills
- Great attention to detail
- A Passion for Mathematics
- Experience of working within a school (Desired)
- Positive can do attitude
- September 2020 availability
This is a great opportunity for individuals living in the borough of Enfield or surrounding areas such as Barnet, Islington, Haringey and Waltham Forest.
To be considered for this role then please apply with an updated copy of your CV
Due to recent government advice with regards to COVID-19 Horizon Teachers are currently working from home. In order to protect the health and welfare of our team, teachers and teaching support staff, we will be holding video interviews and consultations for the foreseeable future
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.