Horizon Teachers are recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to work in an Outstanding' School in Kensington and Chelsea. This is a full time, long term position required from January 2021 and ongoing until the end of the academic year.
• General Teaching Assistant in a Year 4 class
• Supporting children with a range of learning abilities
• Ensuring the safety and welfare of the students
• Raising attainment of the pupils you are supporting
About The School
• Two-form entry Primary School
• Rated Outstanding' in their most recent OFSTED report
• Offer a high level of support and training
• Above average intake of Special Educational Needs
• Excellent transport links
To be considered for this role you must
• Have grade C or above in GCSE's
• Have a desire to support children within education
• Have the ability to support both academically and with emotional development
• Be committed and punctual
How working for Horizon Teachers can benefit you
• Ongoing CPD courses
• SEN training courses such as Autism Awareness, working with PECS and MAKATON and behaviour management
• Competitive pay rates
• A warm and friendly working environment
•£250 voucher referral scheme
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.