£60 - £90 per day
Long Term (up to academic year)
ASAP start date
While studies have shown that 48% of primary age students have cited male primary teachers and support staff as having the most impact on them during their school life, only 3% of Teaching Assistant in the UK are currently Males. Are you interested in making a change to lives of students who have been excluded from mainstream school, who need strong guidance, a stable and trust worthy figure in their life?
Horizon Teacher are currently working with a PRU/SEMH all through School who are seeking a Teaching Assistant to join them this term to work with students with challenging behaviour.
Why work with Horizon Teachers?
• Education specialist consultants, many ex teachers themselves, with over a decade worth of industry experience.
• A 4.7* rating on Google! Meaning we are highly trusted by the staff we have helped.
• Competitive pay rates
• Comprehensive induction programmes at our central London office
• Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
• A high-level of support and training
If you have experience working with young people, please do give us a call and sent across your up to date CV.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.