- Position: Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location: Hounslow
- School: "Outstanding" Secondary
- Salary: £70-95 per day
- Contract Type: Long-term
Have you recently graduated with a degree from a top university? Are you looking to launch your career in Secondary education?
Horizon Teachers are working with an outstanding Secondary school in Hounslow that are looking for a full-time Graduate Teaching Assistant. The position is to start ASAP for the rest of this academic year initially. The key role is to provide learning support to students with additional and special needs, inside and outside of class.
If you're thinking of a career in teaching, the school will offer a complete academic years' work that will support your PGCE/teacher training applications. It has an exception teacher training programme for the right individual.
The school is home to high achieving students of ages 11-18.
It is an outstanding school with a strong reputation in the local community, and has excellent transport links nearby.
The school has modern facilities and a vibrant forward-thinking learning community that makes it enjoyable to work. Staff are valued, respected and cared for.
The benefits of working with Horizon Teachers:
• Education specialist consultants, many ex teachers themselves, with over a decade worth of industry experience.
• a 4.7* rating on Google! Meaning we are highly trusted by the staff we have helped.
• Competitive pay rates
• Comprehensive induction programmes at our central London office
• Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
• A high-level of support and training
• Opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teacher training with a schoolMy experience with Horizon has been incredible. They found jobs for me quite quickly and always kept me in the loop with the process. James has been amazing and helpful. He is always willing to help and very encouraging. Jennie, Graduate Teaching Assistant
We are looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant that:
• Has a degree (minimum 2:2)
• Has strong oral and written communication skills.
• Is enthusiastic, positive and works with a pro-active can-do' attitude
• Has experience of working with children (in-school, tutoring, mentoring etc.)
• Enjoys working with children
To apply and find out more about this role, please submit an up to date CV as soon as possible.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.