Primary Teaching Assistant
£60 - £90
We are currently working with a three form entry primary school in East London who are looking for ambitious individuals to join their excellent team of support staff. You will be working alongside Teachers and other Teaching Assistants to assist with small groups as well as one to ones. The school we are working with pride themselves on building positive relationships between staff and creating a happy environment for children to learn in.
Daily tasks include:
• Assisting the Teacher in preparation for the day
• Help to manage classroom and prepare activities
• Support groups for target children
• Intervention groups
Horizon Teachers we pride ourselves on our long standing relationships with schools along with the quality of teachers and support staff we have available. We believe that placing staff in school becomes a two way process, with the candidate fitting the school as much as the school fitting the candidate.
We have a range of former teachers with extensive experience within the education sector, who are extremely passionate about what we do.
We believe we all have the same goal which is enhancing children's education'.
Other benefits of working with Horizon:
• After 12 Weeks you will get paid as a permanent member of staff (possibly from day one)
• Referral payment scheme up to £200
• Over 10 years' experience working in London and the South East
• Testimonials/ Success stories (google reviews)
• Choice of payment method - PAYE or Payroll Company
If this sounds something that might be of interest please apply with your CV
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.