Bexley Secondary School
Full-time and long-term position
To start immediately
£70-95 per day
A popular Secondary school in Bexley are looking for a graduate to join as a full-time Teaching Assistant immediately. The role is long-term and to support students 1:1 and in small groups with work. The school has a vibrant learning community and an excellent reputation in the local area. Training and support will be given by experienced, friendly and supportive members of staff. The role is ideal for those that enjoy working with young people and that are seeking a career in education.
A range of benefits are on offer:
• Top pay rates of £70-95 per day
• Comprehensive induction programmes at our central London office
• Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
• A high-level of support and training
• Opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teacher training with a school
• A team of friendly, caring and knowledgeable consultants (Please look at our Google reviews)
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals
• The perfect way to launch your career in education
We are looking for Teaching Assistant who:
• Has a degree (ideally a 2:1 or above)
• Has a proactive, enthusiastic and positive can do' attitude
• Has excellent communication skills
• Enjoys working with young people
Please apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV. The school wants to interview successful applicants immediately.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.