Graduate Teaching Assistant - London
Full-time, Short and Long-term position available
Are you a recent graduate looking to progress within a career in education?
We at Horizon Teachers are working with a variety of Secondary Schools within London and seeking numerous Graduate or Experienced Teaching Assistants.
Regardless of which sector you have completed your degree in, the schools are providing opportunities to kick start your career in the education sector.
Your role will be to assist the Teacher with the class, and carry out duties such as preparing resources, focusing on certain pupils and doing 1:1 and group work with them. This may also include planning your own activities. The school will then support you in becoming a fully qualified Teacher!
If you're thinking of a career in teaching, Horizon Teachers could offer a complete academic years' work that will support your teacher training applications. Many of our schools offer direct teaching training programmes for those that express an interest and are suitable. This is the perfect way to begin your career in education.
A range of benefits are on offer:
• Top pay rates of £60-90 per day
• Comprehensive induction programmes at our central London office
• Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
• A high-level of support and training
• Opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teacher training with a school
• A team of friendly, caring and knowledgeable consultants (Please look at our Google reviews)
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals
• The perfect way to launch your career in education
We are looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant who:
• Has a degree (ideally a 2:1 or above)
• Has a proactive, enthusiastic and positive can do' attitude
• Has excellent communication skills
• Enjoys working with young people
• Is adaptable and flexible
Due to the number of schools we work in partnership with, we are able to provide opportunities in ALL areas of London.
If this is you, please apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV. If your application is successful we will contact you immediately.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.