Location - Hillingdon - Easy Access from Ealing/central London
Start - ASAP
Ongoing role - Until December 2019 initially.
Outstanding Training on offer to all Teaching Assistants
If you can answer yes to any of the above questions then Horizon Teachers has the role for you.
- Are you looking for a role as a Teaching Assistant role
- Do you have experience as an LSA or a Teaching Assistant?
- Do you have the drive to work with pupils of all ability?
- Have you have experience in a secondary school or with SEN pupils?
- Are you based in West London?
Horizon Teachers is currently working alongside a Good Secondary school in West London, The School is looking to appoint Two Teaching Assistants
for the 2019/2020 academic year. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a great school and work with in a supportive, passionate and hard working team.
As a Teaching Assistant at the school you will be involved in supporting pupils, the school will offer you;
- Excellent on the job training, you will be trained to support SEN pupils and experience a wide range of techniques.
- A strong team to work in, you will work with experience TAs and a passionate Special Needs Coordinator.
- A possible permanent contract in 2020, past TAs have been taken on to become permanent members of staff.
- A good rate of pay (Outer London), weekly pay and we are able to pay either through Horizon Teachers or your chose Payroll company.
- A one year long role with the opportunity of a permanent role in the future.
The role of Teaching Assistant consists of supporting pupils for the ages of 11 - 16 within Lessons and also out of Lessons. You will be working in all subject areas providing support to individual students as well as small groups of pupils. You will be a key link between pupils and the teaching staff and have a real impact on pupils progress. The ideal Teaching Assistant will have passion, commitment and a drive to work with pupils of all ability.
The School is a mid sized mixed Secondary school with good public transport links as well as a large car park that staff are able to use. They were graded as good in their last two Ofsted reports and pupil progress and support was seen as an area of real strength. The current team of Teaching Assistants work well together and the successful applicant will be well supported and join a friendly hard working team.
This role would suit an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge or a recent graduate looking to gain experience as a Teaching Assistant. For all support staff training is offered so no matter what level of experience please apply with an up to date CV. The ability to support students who have SEN needs is essential and having done this in the past would be a great advantage.
The school wish to interview ASAP. Please send an updated CV, successful applicants will be called to arrange a personal meeting.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.