School - Excellent Mixed Outer London Secondary School
Age Range - 11 - 18 mixed ability
Location - Hillingdon
Progression - Permanent contract available after a year
Start - ASAP
Interviews to take place ASAP
- Are you looking for a role as a Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant?
- Do you have Teaching Assistant experience in a Primary or Secondary School?
- Have you worked with SEN students before?
Horizon Teachers is currently working alongside an outstanding Secondary school, helping them staff their support department with passionate Teaching Assistants for the 2018/19 academic year. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a great school and work with a great team of teaching assistants.
The role of Teaching Assistant consists of supporting pupils for the ages of 11 - 18. You will be working with pupils in and out of Lessons across all subject areas. You will be providing support to individual students as well as small groups of pupils. You will be a key link between the pupils and the teaching staff and have a real positive impact on pupils progress. The ideal Teaching Assistant will have passion, commitment and a drive to work with pupils of all ability.
- Mid-sized mixed Secondary School
- Good public transport links as well as a large car park that staff are able to use.
- Graded as good in their last two Ofsted reports.
- Pupil progress and support was seen as an area of real strength.
- Current team of Teaching Assistants work well together
- Applicants will be well supported and join a friendly hard working team.
This role would suit recent Graduates looking to gain experience in schools as well as experienced TAs looking for a new challenge. For all staff training is offered so no matter what level of experience please apply with an up to date CV. The school wish to interview ASAP.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.