Secondary School Teaching Assistant
£60 - £70 per day
Are you looking to work as a Teaching Assistant and gain experience before completing teacher training?
Do you have a supportive and nurturing personality?
Do you want to work in a great team of Teaching Assistants where current staff think - " The staff at the school are really amazing, It's such a pleasure to work with everyone".
Horizon Teachers are looking to recruit passionate individuals to work as Teaching Assistants in a large South East London Secondary school.
The role of a Secondary School Teaching Assistant will include;
- Supporting students in years 7 - 11 in mainstream lessons.
- Working as part of a large support team.
- In class support and small group support work.
- Supporting teachers in the delivery of lesson content
- Providing a key link between teachers and students
- The school is situated in the Royal borough of Greenwich and has a large intake from the local area.
The school are looking for Teaching Assistants to start ASAP and also in September. There may be the opportunity for Permanent roles in September as well as possible School direct training places for individuals looking to move into teaching.
Please apply with an up to date CV.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.