A Lewisham School who caters for pupils of all ages from 3 to 16 years are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work in a Year 4 class.
Are you looking to work in a school who values the learning of their students and are always striving for excellence? If yes, this could be the next step on your career ladder!
• A full time position working in Year 4 supporting the teaching and learning
• General support along with small group work and booster sessions for pupils with learning difficulties
• The opportunity to move towards a HLTA position and take lessons in the class teachers absence
• Provide 1:1 support for pupils with behavioural difficulties and Special Educational Needs
• Excellent outdoor space and state of the art new building from Secondary through to Primary
• 83% of pupils in KS2 reaching above their expected achievement
• Located in Lewisham with excellent transport links both to and from the school
• Encompasses approximately 2400 pupils
• Experience supporting students in Key Stage 2 will be essential for this role
• You will need to be proactive at all times and confident supporting challenging behaviour
• Have a very outgoing personality, be really positive and bubbly
• Have a passion for supporting children and enhancing their education
If this role matches exactly what you are looking for then apply now! To get more information on the school, the role or for assistance on how we can help you please call Reece on 0207 444 0009.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.