Ofsted "Outstanding" School
11 - 16 mixed school
Are you looking to work as a Teaching Assistant in an Outstanding School?
Are you able to support students or all abilities?
Do you want to work in a supportive, outstanding and driven department?
If YES then Horizon Teachers has the role for you.
Horizon Teachers is currently working exclusively with this Outstanding School in North London who are in need for a Teaching Assistant to cover a maternity leave.,
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Teaching Assistant who is able to support students of all abilities and work alongside a team of support staff. The role is for one year in the first instance but there may be the possibility of a permanent position at the end of the contract.The position would suit an experienced Teaching Assistant or a Graduate with enthusiasm looking to start their in School experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great school and work to make a real difference to the lives of students.What the school is looking for;
What the school will offer you;
- A Highly motivated Teaching Assistant with the drive and passion to support.
- A Graduate of someone with prior Teaching Assistant experience.
- A Teaching Assistant that feels comfortable supporting students with SEN.
- A Team Player who will be able to ingrate with all staff and students.
- A friendly and rewarding environment where all staff are respected.
- A year long Teaching Assistant position
- Excellent Teaching Assistant Specific Training from experience Teaching Assistants
- The chance to work within one of Londons Best mixed Schools
- The possibility of training to become a teacher in the school in 2018.
The school itself has been awarded Outstanding by Ofsted in its last 2 inspections. Staff at the school work together and pupils are respectful and hard working. Teachers and Teaching Assistants work together to enhance the learning of all students.
This is an exciting and outstanding opportunity for a Teaching Assistant to work within one of the best schools in not Only north London but the whole of London.
Please apply ASAP at the school wish to interview as soon as CVs are received. Call Ton at Horizon Teachers on 07972534386 for more details.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.