Graduate Teaching Assistant
£60 - £90 Per day
January 2020 start
Ofsted Outstanding School
Are you a recent graduate looking for an exciting new role in the world of education? Perhaps you are looking to get into teaching and would like your first role to be in a well-known academy?.
Horizon Teachers is currently working with a well-known Academy in the borough of Westminster who are looking for enthusiastic graduates to join them as general teaching assistants in mainstream education or within the SEN department.
The Academy provides an award-winning education, they have huge ambitions and aspirations for every student and their commitment to success in combined with excellent pastoral support to make sure that students feel safe, secure and successful at all times, they enable their students to discover genuine interests that extend beyond the classroom and to express themselves by encouraging a broad understanding of the world, a social conscience and a considerate approach to other people.
They strive to ensure the academy students have an understanding of the place in society, both locally and globally and seen to make positive impact upon it.
What we can offer you;
- Competitive pay from day 1
- Support from dedicated consultants who offer support and guidance
- The opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teaching training within a school
- The option of how you wish to be paid and which payroll company you choose to use
- In-depth free induction session in our central London office
- Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
To be successful in your application you will have the following;
- Educated to a degree level - 2:1 and above
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Passion for Science as a subject
- Available for a January start
- The ability to engage with and inspire young people
- Experience of working in education (not essential)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
To be considered for this role then please apply with an updated copy of your CV
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.