• Secondary school
• Ofsted Outstanding
• September 2019 (or ASAP)
•£13,500 - £18,500
An outstanding secondary school in Bexley are looking to expand their team of Teaching Assistant's and seeking an enthusiastic, ambitious and proactive full-time Teaching Assistant to join them in September (or ASAP). You will be working closely with the SEN department, taking students into their classes. The key responsibilities include liaising with teaching staff and supporting the students in and out of the classroom. You will be working across the curriculum with different year groups 1:1 and in small groups. The school has a vibrant learning community with friendly and supportive staff that are welcoming. The role is ideal for those that are passionate about working with young people and that are seeking a career in education. The school are seeking a Teaching Assistant that has previously worked in a secondary school with SEN students.
As a Teaching Assistant you will:
• Ideally have a degree
• Have a Level 3 Teaching Assistant Diploma
• Have experience of working in a secondary school
• Have a proactive, enthusiastic and positive can do' attitude
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have experience of working with young people
• Support students 1:1
• Supervise group activities
• Liaise with teaching staff
• Be offered training and support
If you are enthusiastic and passionate about education, please apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV.
Why Horizon Teachers?
• We have specialised in successfully placing teachers and support staff into Secondary Schools across London and the South East for over 10 years.
• We have a team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice, always in your best interests (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• We offer up to £200 in vouchers if you refer a friend or colleague
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.