Teaching Assistant- Primary school
A school on the outskirts of Hayes is seeking a Teaching Assistant.
• The school needs a Primary TA who has some solid experience within a Primary School. You will understand the demands of the numeracy and literacy curriculum and you will understand how to support pupils of all abilities.
• You will be tasked with talking groups and individuals out of class and delivering interventions, to lower ability pupils as well as gifted and talented individuals. You will be fully supported full by the class teacher to deliver these.
About the school:
• This is an outstanding academy school in the borough of Hillingdon
• A popular school in the borough that delivers excellent results year on year
• The school is modern with excellent resources
• Well served by public transport and car parking also available
• A calm, kind and dedicated approach is required as is the ability to use your own initiative
• Good communication is essential
• Have a good understanding of how children learn and any experience in a similar role would be a huge advantage.
To apply for this exciting Year 6 Teaching Assistant role click apply and send your CV.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.