Teaching Assistant (Part tIme) Enfield Ofsted Outstanding' SchoolSEC/SUPASAP Start£60-£85 per day
Are you an experienced teaching assistant who is looking for an exciting new role starting on an immediate basis?
Horizon Teachers is currently working with an outstanding secondary school in the Borough of Enfield who are looking for an experienced teaching assistant to join them to help teachers to remove the barriers to learning.
The school prides itself on being a community school, admitting the vast majority of their students from an area close to the school and run by a board of governors who have students at the school or who may have very close links to the school.
They are looking for an individual to work on a part time basis Mon/Thu/Fri
It's a mixed 11-18 comprehensive school serving the please suburban area of Enfield, benefitting from a purpose built accommodation with state of the art equipment and since then they have been able to recruit the highest calibre staff available in every curriculum area which you will be working alongside. What we can offer you;
To be successful in your application you will have the following;
- Competitive pay from day 1
- Support from dedicated consultants who offer support and guidance
- The opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teaching training within a school
- The option of how you wish to be paid and which payroll company you choose to use
- In-depth free induction session in our central London office
- Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
- Experience of working as a Teaching Assistant/ LSA (ideal)
- Great attention to detail
- Educated to a degree level
- Passionate about education
- The ability to engage with and inspire young people
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent organisational skills
- Positive can do attitude
To be considered for this fantastic role then please apply with an updated copy of your CV
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.