Teaching Assistant - Music Department Support
Part Time - 4 days a week
£75 - £85 per day
Ofsted "Outstanding" Secondary School
Do you have a passion for Music?
Do you want a Teaching Assistant position where you will be working in the Music Department of an Outstanding Secondary School?
Horizon Teachers is working with an Outstanding Secondary school in Lambeth who are in need of a Teaching Assistant to work within their music department. This is a part time role and you will be required to work 4 days a week.
This is an excellent role to support pupils in all areas of Music. You will be supporting pupils in lessons as directed by the class teacher. You must have a degree in music or a related subject area to apply for this role. The ideal individual will be able to support pupils in Music and have a passion for all music. The role;
- Supporting pupils aged 11 - 18 in music.
- Working with the class teacher in order to enhance the learning of all pupils.
- Delivering Music lessons as directed to small groups of pupils.
- Supporting the technical side of the department and ensuring instruments and equipment are maintained.
- Ofsted " Outstanding" Secondary school
- Located in Lambeth
- Excellent Transport links.
- Training offered to all staff
- Friendly supportive department
Please apply to this role ASAP as the school would like to appoint in the next few week.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.