Horizon Teachers are recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to work in an Outstanding' School in Haringey. This is a full time, long term position required from September 2020. This is a temporary role for the new academic year with a strong possibility of a permanent role if you do well in this position.
• General Teaching Assistant in a year 4 class
• Supporting children with a range of learning abilities
• Ensuring the safety and welfare of the students
• Raising attainment of the pupils you are supporting
About The School
• Two-form entry Primary School
• Rated Outstanding' in their most recent OFSTED report
• Offer a high level of support and training
• Above average intake of Special Educational Needs
• Excellent transport links from Tottenham Hale and Seven Sisters
To be considered for this role you must
• Have grade C or above in GCSE's
• Have a desire to support children within education
• Have the ability to support both academically and with emotional development
• Be committed and punctual
How working for Horizon Teachers can benefit you
• Ongoing CPD courses
• SEN training courses such as Autism Awareness, working with PECS and MAKATON and behaviour management
• We always look to pay you the highest possible rate
• You choose to be paid via a payroll company or directly by Horizon
Interested in this role?
If you are looking for a career in education then apply today!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.