Teacher of Science - September 2019
• Mixed Secondary School
• Ofsted Good
• Long-term to perm
• September 2019
•£150-220 per day
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious Teacher of Science to join a successful Science Department in September 2019. The post is to teach all Sciences across KS3 and KS4, and preferably Chemistry/Physics/Biology to KS5. Science is a well taught subject in the school and students achieve well. The school has a wonderful reputation within the local community of giving students equal opportunities to succeed and they do so by making excellent progress. The SLT are supportive and encouraging of both their students and their staff. They are committed to providing excellent CPD for aspiring leaders and you will have the opportunity to work with forward-thinking staff. Training and support will be offered to an NQT.
We are looking for a Teacher of Science who:
• Holds QTS (or equivalent) and a relevant undergraduate degree
• Is ambitious and has high expectations for yourself and your students
• Has a proactive and positive can do' attitude to teaching
• Has outstanding teaching ability
• Plans and delivers exciting and engaging lessons
• Builds strong relationships with colleagues and students
• Teaches all Sciences KS3-4 and ideally Chemistry/Physics/Biology to KS5
If you are an ambitious Teacher of Science with high expectations, please apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV
Applications from NQTs welcome.
Why Horizon Teachers?
• We have specialised in successfully placing teaching and support staff into Secondary Schools across London and the South East for over 10 years.
• We have a team of hard-working, dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• We offer competitive PAYE and Payroll Company daily rates, offering uplifted rates through Payroll companies.
• We will work with your existing Payroll Company.
• You will be paid the equivalent of a permanent member of staff after 12 weeks.
• We offer up to £200 in vouchers of your choice if you refer a friend or colleague.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.