Teacher Of MathsIslingtonJanuary 2020Ofsted Good' School£140 - £230
Are you an experience, passionate teacher of maths who is looking for a new teaching role for the New Year?
Horizon Teachers is currently working with a well-known academy in the borough of Islington who are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher of Maths to join their successful department this January until the end of the academic year with the possibility of this then being turned into a permanent role.
The academy aim to provide exceptional levels of care and education for every individual student, it's a mixed, non-selective academy with no religious affiliation, committed to providing excellence in education and opportunities for all, current ranked 15th in the country, 6th in London and 1st in Islington for pupil progress is something which they are really proud of an continue to keep this record up.
The ideal teacher will have experience teaching Mathematics at KS3 and KS4 level and would feel confident in delivering the occasional KS5 lessonTo be considered for this role you will have the following
- Must have NQT or QTS (Essential)
- Passionate about both Maths and teaching
- Available for an January start
- Be a team player with an abundance of energy and enthusiasm
- Be able to inspire and motivate all students to learn and achieve
- Take an active part in the wider life of the academy
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations of work, attitude and behaviour
- Be an enthusiastic team member with good communication and interpersonal skills
If you feel you are the right person for this role then please apply with an updated copy of your CV.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.