Teacher Of Maths
September/ October Start
Ofsted Good School
£140 - £200 Per day
Are you an enthusiastic experienced teacher of Mathematics who is looking for a new and exciting role?
Horizon Teachers is currently working with a popular over-subscribed school in the borough of Barnet who are looking for a teacher who is passionate about teaching Mathematics.
The school is an all-boys (11-16) comprehensive school with a mixed boys and girl's sixth form, the school is proud of its rich history stretching back to 1926.
In recent years they have succeeded in raising funds for an extensive building and refurbishment programme so that their facilities are now first rate and include and AstroTurf pitch, their own playing fields with pavilion, a performing arts centre, an up to date computer network and their new state of the art Sixth form centre.
They offer a very wide range of extra-curricular activities from early morning to after school, including trips abroad, from skiing to music, History and theatre tours.
The school will offer staff;
- An outstanding opportunity to be part of a successful Mathematics department.
- An enterprising and Can Do' ethos where innovation and risk taking are encouraged.
- A Friendly, vibrant and caring environment, a strong commitment to CPD and a very supportive induction programme.
The school require a teacher with the following;
- An enthusiastic and passionate teacher able to teach across the key stages
- A teacher who can provide high quality teaching, working as part of a team to deliver an outstanding curriculum for all pupils
- A clear vision on how the Maths department can develop in the near future, whilst promoting the schools mission
- A commitment to high quality and creative teaching and learning supported by excellent planning and assessment
- Qualified to teach in the U.K
This role is due to start in September/ October on a long term supply basis with the right teacher being offered a permanent role through the school.
If you feel you are the right teacher for this fantastic opportunity then please apply with an updated copy of your CV.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.