Enthusiastic. Motivated. Fun loving. Sporty.
Is this you?
We are working with an Ofsted Outstanding' school, based in Southwark, who are seeking to appoint a well-qualified Teacher of Girls PE on a 1 year fixed term contact, beginning in September 2018.
The school is a mixed 11 - 18 community school, providing a high quality education to pupils from an inner city catchment area. After becoming an academy in 2010, the school has continued to provide outcomes for pupils that exceed the national average, and has maintained its Outstanding status since 2006.
Close to North Dulwich station, the school has excellent transport links and is accessible both by road and public transport.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious teacher to gain experience in an Outstanding school, develop a broader professional network, and make an impact on the provision of Girls PE.
• Hold QTS
• Have a relevant Degree, for example Sports Science, Sport & Exercise studies, Physical Education etc.
• Confident in teaching a range of sports, including Netball and Soccer
• Able to engage girls of all ages in sporting activities; designing fun and motivational lessons that encourage girls to become more physically active
• Excited to become involved in extra-curricular activities and clubs with female pupils
• Full time - teaching Girls PE
• Fixed term contract - 1 year
• Commencing in September 2018
• Very committed and supportive Leadership Team
• Dedicated CPD programme for all staff
• Opportunity to take advantage of the MA Bursary, which provides subsidised access to a part-time MA in Education
• Childcare vouchers through a salary sacrifice scheme, which can be used to pay for registered/approved childcare providers
If you are the ideal person to motivate young girls and encourage them to love sport, contact Tom today on 0207 444 0009 or click to apply!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.