Teacher of French - Position with responsibility
Start Date: ASAP or January 2020
January to July 2019 role
11-16 Ofsted Outstanding mixed academy
Newham - East London
Are you a Teacher of French who....
• Has the highest aspirations for all of the students you teach?
• Believes all students can be outstanding and progress above expectations?
• Champions the importance of education in shaping the future of young people?
• Wants to embark on an exciting professional journey in an Outstanding Secondary School?
If so, Horizon Teachers is working with an Outstanding Secondary School in Newham who want to appoint a dedicated French Teacher to take on a position with responsibility in the department. The school has a vision of Believe and Achieve' this underpins all aspects of the academy life in their impressive, well-resourced buildings and grounds. As a Teacher of French you will join a caring and committed body of staff and enjoy working with friendly and enthusiastic students of whom the school are extremely proud.
As a Teacher of French you will play a vital role in providing the highest quality provision, impacting positively on outcomes for our students, ensuring aspirations become reality. The Academy has been judged to be Outstanding by Ofsted and results at the school are above the national average. Pupils at the school achieve the best results in East London and the school is extremely proud of all pupils.
As a Teacher of French at the academy you will join a great MFL department. You will be responsible for teaching French at KS3 as well as teaching GCSE French. The ability to teach a second language would be looked upon favourably but is not essential. This Teacher of French position provides a great opportunity for an experienced teacher to join an expanding and vibrant MFL department. This is a temporary position but for an outstanding Teacher there may be the opportunity for a permanent contract in September. The academy also provides excellent opportunities for those candidates wishing to progress their career.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status
• Be able to teach French to KS3 and 4
• Be able enthuse and motivate pupils in all aspects of the French language.
• Have a proven track record of excellence and outstanding teaching
• Possess outstanding subject knowledge and passion for French
• Commit to furthering your own professional development through the bespoke opportunities on offer at the Academy
Please apply with an up to date CV and details of professional references who can be contacted.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
No jobs found