Teacher of English
£140 - £230 per day
January 2020 start
Are you an ambitious English teacher looking to work in a supportive and encouraging department?
A diverse, dynamic and successful Secondary school in Islington are looking for a full-time English Teacher to start in January 2020 on a long-term temporary basis with right person being offered a permanent role. The school are looking for an experienced teacher or an NQT who is confident in teaching the English curriculum across Key Stages 3/4 and 5, the ability to teach media studies or drama is an advantage.
Already the country's best performing trust for the new Progress 8 measures at KS4, the school is driven by ambition to deliver world-class results, they have a proven track record of school improvement offering students an exciting curriculum and opportunities to perform, showcase their talents and experience to the work of work outside the classroom.
A range of benefits are on offer, including:
We are looking for the following English Teacher:
- A team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice (Please look at our Google reviews!).
- Access to a diverse network of phase and subject specialist groups
- A comprehensive induction programme with support and mentoring
- A superb, modern working environment with state-of-the-art facilities
- A happy, hard-working and highly ambitious community in which students and staff treat one another with care and respect
- Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice if you refer a friend or colleague
• Qualified teacher status (QTS) or overseas trained.
• PGCE in English or degree level equivalent
• Extensive experience teaching KS3 and KS4
• Experience in a secondary school within the last three years
• Excellent subject knowledge
• Proven track record of raising attainment and keeping standards high
If you feel you are the right teacher for this fantastic opportunity then please apply with an updated copy of your CV.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.