Teacher Of English
January 2020 Start
Are you an experienced teacher of English looking for an exciting new opportunity to kick off 2020?
Horizon Teacher is currently working with a Bromley based secondary school who are looking for an enthusiastic individual to teach English in a highly successful, lively and supportive faculty.
The department has an excellent record of success in public examinations, at GCSE in 2019 81% of students achieved the grade 4 or above in English.
At the heart of the school are its distinctive ethos and a shared vision which are supported by the staff, students, parents and governors.
This ethos and vision have helped to create a very strong caring and cohesive community based on the enduring values of high achievement, friendship, respect and compassion for others.
This philosophy is supported and evidenced by the excellent relationships which exist between the staff and students, the school enjoys a low staff turnover and is able to attract and retain well qualified and committed staff.
Why Horizon Teachers?
The school is looking for the following;
- We have a specialised in successfully placing teachers into secondary schools across London and the South East for over 10 years
- We have a team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice.
- We offer competitive PAYE and Payroll company pay rates
- We will work with your existing payroll company
- After 12 weeks we pay equivalent of a permanent member of staff
- We offer up to £200 in vouchers if you refer a friend of colleague (or just someone you know)
- Be a qualified teacher of English
- Be passionate about English and able to convey this to students
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Has strong classroom management
- Able to build rapport with colleagues and work within a team effectively
This role is suitable for a newly qualified teacher or an experienced teacher looking for a new role, this school would also offer a position with responsibility for those wanting to develop in this area.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please apply with an updated copy of your CV
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.