A special school based in Redbridge for children aged 4 -16 with complex social, communication and interaction difficulties are seeking a Support Worker to join them as soon as possible. The school is situated in a brand new multi-million pound building designed and built with the needs of the young people with complex needs very much in mind. The highly skilled and experienced staff team provides a very high standard of education and care to cater for each individual.
As staff member of the school you can expect:
• A wide range of therapists who provide support for pupils and expert guidance for staff including speech and language, occupational, art, music, play therapy and psychotherapeutic counselling
• Expert advice to the school, staff and parents providing expert advice on a range of issues such as behaviour and learning
• A very supportive Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team
There is a welcoming, calm and purposeful atmosphere within the school where academic and personal achievement are celebrated in a variety of ways. Pupils have opportunities to develop positive, responsible and caring attitudes alongside personal, social and learning skills. Continuous professional development will be encouraged and supported and there is a very good induction package available for suitable Newly Qualified Teachers.
Why Horizon Teachers?
• We work with all respectable payroll companies
• We uplift the salary of candidates registered with payroll companies
• We pay the comparable salary as of week 12 if working within the same position for that period
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.